- Providing child minding for programs;
- Developing ideas for and implementing new programs;
- Supporting community members by connecting them to resources and/or appropriate internal departments;
- Developing rapport with community members;
- Following safety protocols and procedures;
- Determining supplies for program implementation;
- Monitors small budgets as assigned by the Program Supervisor.
Successful candidates will:
- Have an ECEC license;
- Have a class 4 driver’s license;
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a First Nations community;
- Have a clear criminal record check for working with vulnerable populations;
- Applicants of First Nations descent will take priority.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 12th at 4:00pm.
Only applicants successful in the screening process will be contacted. If you have any questions regarding jobs at Esquimalt Nation, please contact HR@esquimaltnation.ca.